Account Executive (minimum 1 year experience)
Paget PR is looking to hire an ambitious Account Executive with a proven interest in visual arts, previous experience in a communications-related role and a genuine desire to build a career in PR. Working in a small close-knit team, the Account Executive will assist with the organisation and implementation of strategic campaigns across Paget PR’s client accounts. The successful candidate will have a strong awareness of the visual arts scene, a firm understanding of the arts media landscape, as well as demonstrable experience of administering print and digital media campaigns. The candidate must be a confident writer with excellent communication skills, have an eye for detail and a can-do attitude. Our clients are based both in the UK and abroad, so we are keen to hear from candidates with additional languages.
We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis and hope to fill this position by w/c 1st August 2016, for an immediate start.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (ideally in a communications or arts-related subject)
- 1 year experience in a similar field/role
- Knowledge of the visual arts, and awareness of arts media
- Skilled, confident and accurate writer
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Good understanding of working with images
- Experienced in MS Office, with basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Positive, flexible with a can-do attitude
For further information (full job spec) or to apply for the role (CV and cover letter) please contact Celia Bailey: firstname.lastname@example.org