Paget PR, a London-based communications agency specialising in arts and culture, is seeking an intern to join their team on a 2-3 month basis. The successful candidate will assist the existing team in the promotion of a diverse range of cultural establishments and projects both in the UK and internationally.
Day to day duties will include research-based tasks, assisting with the management of the company’s social media platforms, compiling press cuttings, and office administration such as answering the phones and dealing with deliveries. Working closely with all team members, interns will gain a genuine insight into the communications industry.
- The internship is aimed at recent graduates or those undertaking a bachelor’s degree
- They must have a proven interest in art/and or communications
- Strong working knowledge of social media is a must
- They will be expected to commit for a period of 2-3 months
- Experience of working in an office environment is preferable
- Fluency in Italian would be an excellent advantage but is by no means essential
Remuneration: Food and travel expenses
Start date: soon as possible
Please email your CV and a brief covering letter to Celia Bailey: firstname.lastname@example.org